From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-taglibs/lib servlet.jar
Date Sun, 02 Apr 2000 19:46:49 GMT
Duncan's suggestion (a reasonable one) was to discuss this on TAGLIBS-DEV
once it was announced.  But we need a starting point.

The particular issue is "what do I need to download to build
JAKARTA-TAGLIBS?"  OK, I need Ant -- that's obvious because we are using it
for the build scripts.  But how do I compile my tag libraries without the
servlet classes?  Are we going to make people download Tomcat just to get
that?

Craig