From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: Do we really need to check in the jar files?
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2000 02:06:44 GMT
Mandar's original set of tags were based on Tomcat 3.0 (and associated
stuff).  To make sure he had a sane environment, he checked in the JARS he
was using at the time.

Now that it's an official project, I agree that we shouldn't need to do the
JARs, but we've got to be unambiguous about what versions of what are
required.

Please do start to play.  One of the holdups has been some permission issues
on CVS checkins.  I'd like to make sure that this works before we announce.

Craig