jakarta-slide-dev mailing list archives

From Eirikur Hrafnsson <e...@idega.is>
Subject Re: Is it REALLY possible to Cluster Slide? (from cvs HEAD)
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 20:45:25 GMT
Thanks Oliver,

better to know that at least. Only problem is that we have had so
much trouble with the RDBMS store that we have all but abandoned it
for the much more reliable txfile store : /
Would it be possible to blend the two? Like with a shared drive for
the files but using the db for the properties etc?

-Eiki, Idega Software