jakarta-slide-dev mailing list archives

From Dorel bruno <bd.ai...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject structure.getChildren(token,parent) returns nothing here is the story
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 14:47:45 GMT
Suite of my last message

Hi all

I've Found the bug concerning the GetChildren method the story is :
I use a version of PostgresRDBMSAdapter (which extends
StrandardRDBMSAdapter) which doesn't redefine the
clearBinding(Connection connection, Uri uri, Set UpdatedBindings)so the
Set of updatedBindings is ignored (see StrandardRDBMSAdapter) to avoid a
complete clear instaed of a "smart" clear (just the updated
bindings)I've written this method using the MySQL example and joined to
this mail the result source This works in my project.

Enjoy !(in fact I'm sure you gonna push it in your favorite trash as
usually)

Regards

B DOREL

Digging in the slide's code I have troubles with  the
StrandardRDBMSAdapter class

The method storeObject use the bindings attribute to fill the Binding
table it seems OK

The method retrieveObject use binding table to fill the children
attribute  This explain why getChildren returns nothing

Is it a bugg ? does anybody can explain me how this class works? The
source code of this class is so well commented ! 2 lines of comments
composed with three words each

Regards

B DOREL

Hi all

I have a trouble using structure.getChildren(token,parentNode) : this
method return an enumeration with 0 elements, but,  when I build the
structure I use the
node.addChild  method to set up children. To check it, I use a Postgres
JCDBA : I  list  the  parent_binding table evrythig is correct  and I
can see parents and children links in the tree structure.

Is there any known bugs  or patch concerning the getChildren method ?

 From an other hand , I get spam messages with links to pornographics
sites :
subject   [Jakarta-slide  Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by
AntoineLevyLambert   sender : Apache Wiki

I suppose (I'm sure)  Antoine is a nice  buddy  and  he has never  sent
this message  just be aware of  it !

Regards

B DOREL

Orange vous informe que cet  e-mail a ete controle par l'anti-virus mail.
Aucun virus connu a ce jour par nos services n'a ete detecte.