jakarta-slide-dev mailing list archives

From "Honoré David N." <...@oma.be>
Subject Re: transactions in slide
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:51:27 GMT
Hi,

Slide transactions are based on JTA (which stand for java transaction
api). Each slide store is an XAResource.

When you do a begin/commit/rollback (in the NamespaceToken) Slide
transmit to JTA, and JTA call slide 's store back.

I think it use one-phase commit (but not sure).

You can add (enlist) any other XAResource instance to the transaction
and then the methods commit/rollback will be called.

I hope this will help you a little.