jakarta-slide-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacob Lund" ...@qualiware.com>
Subject Re: Any One Listeninig ....
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2005 09:53:10 GMT
You can setup access rights on the webdav content using ACL - in this way you can restrict
access to specific users and groups. If you a talking about automatically forwarding to a
specific collection depending on the user, then it is not possible with slide.

/jacob
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Vinu Varghese
  To: slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2005 7:52 PM
  Subject: Any One Listeninig ....

Hi Developers
I need to set up WEBDAV  in such a way that when an User logs into  WEBDAV he needs to be
restricted to a Particular set of folders, I would say to his home directory. How can I do
it in slide?
I had put this question to the userlist but no one was able to answer this. So I am putting
it here. Any answer or Solution to this .

Thanks
 Vinu
--

        [ Good is not Good when better is Expected ]
        My Email : vinusemail@gmail.com

        X minds
        Solutions Unfolded
        [www.x-minds.org]