jakarta-regexp-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test SVN repo
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 03:10:49 GMT
On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 21:08:56 -0500, Vadim Gritsenko
<vadim@reverycodes.com> wrote:
> Henri Yandell wrote:
> > I just checked it out, added, moved, removed, branched etc. Seems ok.
> >
> > svn log returns lots of stuff going back to 2000.
>
> Good :)
>

> > So let me know if you're good to go Vadim.
>
> Looks good - but I don't know what is branches/jakarta and tags/start - both
> have only LICENSE file.

Looking in cvs.apache.org; they are real tags/branches. I figure they
can be deleted after the migration.

> I'd probably rename tag 1.1 to match the pattern - after real conversion is done.

Yeah, that's a nice thing with svn; seems easy to fix things like
that. Always felt a bit like a crap shoot in CVS.

I'll go ahead and send a 'great, please freeze our cvs and do it' email.

Hen