jakarta-regexp-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject committer count
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2004 17:46:00 GMT
Looking at the cvs avail, looks like regexp is:

jon, jonl, duncan, rubys, craigmcc, vgritsenko, gholam

Now, I'm pretty sure jon + duncan are not actively a part of the
community. I suspect rubys and craigmcc are not, and I've not seen
jonl or gholam around or in the cvs changelog. In fact, Vadim's are
the only changes for the last 20 months.

So the community seems small (too small in fact, but we know this and
will deal with it later). In reality, binding votes come from the PMC,
and myself, Vadim and Daniel are a) a part of the community and b) on
the PMC, so I'll consider our votes as binding.

If you could +1 the vote Daniel just so we can achieve at least some
semblance of order, I'll add regexp to bcel on my list of subprojects
with community size problems.

Hen