jakarta-regexp-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Sukhodolsky <...@ppson.spb.ru>
Subject Do all regexp developers need anakia?
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2004 19:16:46 GMT
Hi,

every time I update regexp's sources the first thing I do is comment
out the following part of build.xml

        <available classname="org.apache.velocity.anakia.AnakiaTask"
            property="AnakiaTask.present">
            <classpath refid="classpath"/>
        </available>

I know that Anakia is required to perform docs target, but I've never
run it :(  So, perhaps it worth to change build.xml a little so only
persons who try to build "docs" will need to have anakia. (I attach
suggested diffs)

Do you agree?

With best regards, Oleg.