jakarta-regexp-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject [VOTE] Release Regexp 1.3
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 16:41:48 GMT
Hi all,

Previous release, 1.2, was made in November 2000 [1], and I think it's
time to make a Regexp 1.3 release. I propose to make it asap (this or
next week). Current development version contains fixes to several bugs
which are exposing themselfs often in the real life usage of the
package, all these bugs fixes are mentioned on the changes [2] page.

Please cast your vote or raise concerns. If there is none, I'll try and
make a release. I won't be able to produce RPMs [3] though unless
sombody tells me how.

PS CC'ing regexp devs in case they are not subscribed to the list.

Thanks,
Vadim

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-regexp-dev&m=97536889918760&w=2
[2] the http://jakarta.apache.org/regexp/changes.html