jakarta-regexp-dev mailing list archives

From regexp-dev-h...@jakarta.apache.org
Subject ezmlm warning
Date Sat, 30 Mar 2002 15:40:11 GMT
regexp-dev@jakarta.apache.org mailing list.

at regexp-dev-owner@jakarta.apache.org.

Messages to you from the regexp-dev mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the regexp-dev mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the regexp-dev mailing list have
bounced from your address.

To get message 12345 from the archive, send an empty message to:
   <regexp-dev-get.12345@jakarta.apache.org>

Here are the message numbers:

   282