jakarta-regexp-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: ECS?? _TOP_ level project of Jakarta??
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:41:31 GMT

[...]
> I think that
> especially the Jakarta Regexp package would be a good
> candidate for migrating
> into Jakarta-Commons, considering its size and common use
> across many projects.
> I'm neither a contributor nor a direct user of the Regexp
> package, but exposing
> it as a sub-project on the same level as Turbine, Tomcat,
> Struts etc. does
> indeed seem a bit too much. Just a thought.

While we are at it, if some committers to regexp read this. I submitted a
patch to make iterator works (they never did) more than a year ago and they
never get in

cc to regexp-dev

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-regexp-user&m=98208476024456&w=2

Stephane