jakarta-regexp-dev mailing list archives

From John Plate <pl...@infotek.dk>
Subject Re: Surprise: regexp crash
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2001 07:54:10 GMT

Ian Beaumont wrote:

> What JVM/OS are you using?

java version "1.3.0"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build
Blackdown-1.3.0-FCS)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build Blackdown-1.3.0-FCS, mixed mode)

Here is the result of the execution of the program:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
        at org.apache.regexp.RECompiler.setNextOfEnd(RECompiler.java:207)
        at org.apache.regexp.RECompiler.branch(RECompiler.java:1160)
        at org.apache.regexp.RECompiler.expr(RECompiler.java:1203)
        at org.apache.regexp.RECompiler.compile(RECompiler.java:1281)
        at org.apache.regexp.RE.<init>(RE.java:495)
        at TestRegExp.main(TestRegExp.java:35)

--
John Plate