jakarta-regexp-dev mailing list archives

From Patrik Beno <patrik.b...@qbizm.com>
Subject Re[4]: Surprise: regexp crash
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2001 13:56:12 GMT
As you can see, I successfully received exception :)
Therefore, bug is surely reproducible.

On Tuesday, 28 August 2001 11:13, John Plate wrote:

>> Also tested...

> Does that means that you couldn't reproduce the problem?

>> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
>>         at org.apache.regexp.RECompiler.setNextOfEnd(RECompiler.java:207)
>>         at org.apache.regexp.RECompiler.branch(RECompiler.java:1160)
>>         at org.apache.regexp.RECompiler.expr(RECompiler.java:1203)
>>         at org.apache.regexp.RECompiler.compile(RECompiler.java:1281)
>>         at org.apache.regexp.RE.<init>(RE.java:490)
>>         at re_test.main(re_test.java:6)
>>
>> [patrik@greenhorn Java]$ java -version
>> java version "1.3.1"
>> Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.1-b24)
>> Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.3.1-b24, mixed mode)

patrik.beno@(qbizm.com|inmail.sk)                       ICQ   98931498
                                                        PGP 0x7FD50CAD
Patrik Beno                                   Qbizm Technologies, Inc.
analyst / developer                           ... the art of Internet.
Kralovopolska 139                                tel: +420 5 4124 2414
601 12 Brno, CZ        http://www.qbizm.com      fax: +420 5 4121 2696