jakarta-regexp-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael McCallum" <mich...@spinsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Retrieving indices of repeated closures
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2001 20:03:04 GMT
The simple solution is to have a vector for each paren. At the moment only the last paren is

saved as the matches are put into an array.

Just dont initialise the vector until you have 2 + elements.

The workaround is to use a reluctant match and then call it repeatedly using the match( string,

index ) method which is supposed to be internal but i dont think it is.

Michael