jakarta-oro-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel F. Savarese" <...@savarese.org>
Subject Re: Questions
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 06:34:13 GMT

In message <4251B7CE.7050508@Sun.COM>, Viet Pham writes:
>I am from Market Development Engineering department at Sun Microsystems.
>I have some questions about oro Solaris 10 supports. Could you please
>point me to the right person? Thanks.

There's really no one person.  Questions about using the software
go to oro-user, technical questions related to development/maintenance
of the software can go here to oro-dev, and anything having to do with
licensing or corporate matters should go to the Jakarta PMC,
which can be reached publicly at general at jakarta or privately
at pmc at jakarta if you don't want the question publicly aired.

daniel