jakarta-oro-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel F. Savarese" <...@savarese.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] ORO 2.0.8 maintenance release
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2003 19:27:37 GMT

>Now I see it went "just" to general & pmc, because I was following on
>the informative re-broadcast, so this is the reason why it has not been
>counted.

No, I screwed up.  I remember counting your vote and verifying "bindingness"
against the committee file, but screwed up and didn't record it because
I was interrupted by something else at the time.

>I think (I seem to recall it used to be done) that VOTEs should specify
>"where" they should happen.

Yes, I should have done that.  It was okay for the announcement to go
to multiple lists, but I should have specified a list for the casting of
votes.  I'll restate the vote results for the record.

daniel