jakarta-oro-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jakarta-oro dilemma
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 19:43:09 GMT

Hello,

I was not a contributor of the Jakarta ORO/Regexp, however,
I prefer to use perl and *do* love the regular expression.
(Perl-er and Ja[pv]a-nese ;-)

I'll lend you a hand if needed. Of course, if oro/regexp (how about
ecs, too?) will go to jakarta-commons, i'll support a series of
transfer process.

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)