jakarta-oro-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject [JAKARTA NEWSLETTER DRAFT] News on 'Jakarta ORO' from May to June, 2003
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 16:52:56 GMT
Dear Jakarta ORO Development Team,

We are now preparing the 'Jakarta Newsletter Issue 9',
news from May to June 2003, which would be published
in the middle of July 2003.

The 'Jakarta Newsletter Issue 9' will be appeared at
and the editorial deadline would be 00:00 GMT, 6th July.

We lowered the barrier to entry - users and developers
will be able to easily contribute, as prepared the

If you have anything to be added to the ApacheWiki, please go to
and fill up what you want to append.
If there's nothing news-worthy on 'Jakarta ORO', then please just write *N/A*.

If you have been voted in as a new committer in 'Jakarta ORO' project
within these 2 months, please add your name to the list on ApacheWiki.

Probably, the former newsletter draft (Jakarta Newsletter Issue8)
would give you some hints in writing the articles.
cf. http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JakartaNewsletterDrafts/Issue8March2003

If you have time enough to contribute to
please modify, fill in the ApacheWiki to create more precise and useful pages.

We really appreciate your contribution.
If you have any questions about this, please subscribe to
and send your messages to

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)

E-mail: kitahata@bb.mbn.or.jp: tetsuya@apache.org
(Apache Jakarta Translation, Japanese)