jakarta-oro-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <stephane.baill...@haht.com>
Subject RE: jakarta-oro performance (fwd)
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2002 09:55:44 GMT

Thanks for the note Daniel,

For the records, when you say "can regain the performance lead", do you mean
that you have some figures with other packages ? If yes could you give use
more info ?

I'm just curious because back a year ago I could not really find an
implementation that was as fast as flexible and as reliable as Oro.

Thanks

Stephane