jakarta-oro-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel F. Savarese" <...@savarese.org>
Subject Re: Patch for MatchActionProcessor and character encodings
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 23:00:13 GMT

In message <E17MZK9-0002UV-00@sandbox.ontopia.net>, Harald Kuhn writes:
>I added both methods as i could not see a reason not to. I also do not see a
>reason for deprecating the InputStream/OutputStream method because using the
>platform encoding is just fine most of the time, so i just added a line about
>the encoding  to the Javadoc.

Thanks for submitting these improvements!  I just applied them.  In
the future, it would make things a little easier if you submit patches
in unified diff format (see Patches section in
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/source.html).  It just makes it a lot
easier to both discern and apply the changes.

daniel