jakarta-oro-dev mailing list archives

From "chousz" <cho...@yahoo.com>
Subject New subscriber
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:58:46 GMT
Hi all,

I've subscribed to this list because I've used ORO to develop an API, and I feel
I must express what I think about it.
The API I've developed lets an application easily parse HTML contents.
So far I've only included support to some HTML tags (input, anchors, textareas
and a few more), the ones I needed, so it's not finished in that sense.
ORO have made such development a lot easier. Not only for the final results, but
for the satisfaction of knowing that the low-level functionality is provided by
ORO, and the confident it makes me feel because of that.

Anyway, I would like to ask if there's any choice to publish such API in some
sub-project or as a sample of what ORO makes possible and easy.

I'd very pleased to receive and answer.

Thank you sincerely.