jakarta-oro-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel F. Savarese" <...@savarese.org>
Subject Re: New subscriber
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2002 22:17:41 GMT

In message <IHEIKDKNHLGIANIKDENBKEJJCCAA.chousz@yahoo.com>, "chousz" writes:
>Anyway, I would like to ask if there's any choice to publish such API in some
>sub-project or as a sample of what ORO makes possible and easy.

It's tough to say.  Is there a URL where list members can look at your
API?  The main problem is that HTML parsing/manipulation is already
well-handled by a number of existing DOM or SAX-based APIs, so it's
hard to justify starting a subproject.  That said, any committer is
free to start a project in commons-sandbox.  At any rate, at the
very least, we can add a link to your project in
  http://jakarta.apache.org/oro/users.html
which could use some updating anyway (lots more projects I know of
that could be added).

daniel