jakarta-oro-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel F. Savarese" <...@savarese.org>
Subject 2.0.5 release?
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2002 18:19:15 GMT

The last set of fixes has been sitting in CVS for a while now.  Since
some interest has developed in adding some new features, I think it's
a good time to package up a 2.0.5 maintenance release this week before
adding anything to the head branch.  Even though according to the Jakarta
procedures only committers can vote for release, I'm probably the only
active committer at this time (which kind of puts us in violation of
Jakarta project rules, but that's for another discussion), so I guess it
would be in the spirit of the rules if anyone who's submitted a patch and
had it applied votes.  I'm +1 for a 2.0.5 maintenance release.

daniel