jakarta-oro-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel F. Savarese" <...@savarese.org>
Subject Re: "How do I implement your ORO classes"
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2001 07:27:23 GMT

In message <LAW2-F78yfyz5b6KZmc000010a5@hotmail.com>, "Russel Peters" writes:
>Hi Daniel,

Please try to address your questions to the group and not to me
personally.  Otherwise, no one else will feel compelled to answer.

>I am trying to implement the oro functionality into my JavaBean class but I
>am at a lost as to how to do it. So could you please tell meif I need to
>ammend my classpath environment variable so the compiler can see your ORO
>library files or what it is I actually have to do to make use of your

This sounds like something that should have been directed to oro-user.
You haven't given any real details about your problem, but yes, if you
want to compile a program that uses jakarta-oro, the compiler needs to be
able to find the jakarta-oro classes.  That would mean ensuring that
either the jar file or the directory containing the class files is
made available to the compiler.  For example,
  javac -classpath /usr/share/java/jakarta-oro-2.0.4.jar program.java

daniel