jakarta-oro-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark F. Murphy" <ma...@tyrell.com>
Subject Re: End Anchor bug on non-Unix platforms
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:31:20 GMT
At 12:49 PM -0400 6/12/01, Daniel F. Savarese wrote:
>Thanks a bunch Mark!  With Mac OS X out, I'm really tempted to buy a Mac
>(I've got a couple of NeXTstations lying around ...).  More than a few
>Java packages out there behave funny on the Mac because no one ever bothers
>to test it on there (usually threads stuff).  It's awesome that you can
>provide full platform coverage.

I haven't tried Java under MacOS X yet... but by all my reading and
attending some sessions at Apple's WWDC, looks like Apple is serious
about Java under the new OS.

I can't wait to have some time to actually do a Java based program
under MacOS X.

mark

  Mark F. Murphy, Director Software Development   <mailto:markm@tyrell.com>
  Tyrell Software Corp                            <http://www.tyrell.com>