jakarta-oro-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel F. Savarese" <...@savarese.org>
Subject Vote to release 2.0.3
Date Sun, 20 May 2001 20:50:13 GMT

Hi all,

I would like to finish changing all of the version tags in the javadocs
to pick up the release version rather than the CVS version and then
package up and release version 2.0.3 and start the code freeze I mentioned
earlier.  The principal changes are Mark's case modification patch for
Perl5Substitution and a bug fix in Perl5Debug that I discovered while
investigating Dan Shriver's bug report.

In an attempt to get more in line with http://jakarta.apache.org/site/proposal.
html, I'm calling for a vote
to approve the release of jakarta-oro 2.0.3.  Technically, only
committer votes count, but heck, any valid objection will be considered.
I should allow more time to vote, but I'd like to get this release out
by Wednesday, before I go away for a few days, so please post your vote
by Tuesday 0000 GMT and state your reasons if you are -1.   As part of the
development plan, I'm proposing required prerequisites for a release centered
around regression and performance testing as well as some documentation
requirements beyond the guidelines at
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/proposal.html.

At any rate, my vote is:
+1