jakarta-oro-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel F. Savarese" <...@savarese.org>
Subject update
Date Thu, 17 May 2001 22:19:40 GMT

I committed Mark's patch and got sidetracked with a little housecleaning
instead of finishing up my proposal.  The cvs commit messages should
explain everything, although I may have accidentally done a commit
without a log message on one or two on account of hitting return a little
early when using -m.  No more 'cvs ci -m' for me.

I'm going to look into Dan Shriver's bug report now and hopefully resolve
it.  He had reported it to me privately, but I asked him to go through
the Jakarta channels to keep everything in the open.  After resolving
this bug and finishing a little housecleaning (mostly javadoc stuff),
I propose we release version 2.0.3 and declare a code freeze (with only
bug fixes allowed) until we discuss the development plan.  I'm
pushing a publisher's patience on a very late book proposal and am
taking a long weekend for Memorial Day, and JavaONE is coming up, so
I propose we set a goal of arriving at a consensus about development
by June 11.

daniel