jakarta-oro-dev mailing list archives

From "D'souza, Allwyn" <allwyn.dso...@erm.ie>
Subject Configuring tomcat
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2000 09:33:36 GMT
Hi,

I have a directory "books" which is stored under
"/usr/local/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat-3.2-b7/webapps/books" which has
sub-directories like "jsp", "servlets" and "beans" for jsp pages, servlets
and java beans respectively. Which are the configuration files that i need
to configure so that my servlets, jsp and bean are picked by tomcat.

Kindly suggest which are the files i need to configure or if there is an
online documentation, please sent me the link of the same.

Thankz !
Regds,
Allwyn.

> Allwyn D'souza
> Pioneer Investment Management Limited
> 3 Custom House Plaza
> IFSC
> Dublin 1
> Ireland
> Tel: +353 1 636 4571 (direct)
> Fax: +353 1 636 4600
> Mobile: +353 863178264
>
> Email: d_allwyn@hotmail.com (personal)
>             allwyn.dsouza@erm.ie (company)

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to who
it is addressed and others explicitly authorised to receive it.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please destroy it and delete it from your computer.
Any disclosure, copying or distribution of the information is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. No responsibility can be accepted to any end users for any
action taken on the basis of the information.