jakarta-oro-dev mailing list archives

From Kirk Pepperdine <kcpe...@sprintmail.com>
Subject Re: Nested elements
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2000 16:12:49 GMT
No, I'm not aware of the optional junit task.  To bad, cause I just
finished writing release 1.0 of it.  I expect 2.0 to support nested
elements.

My xml would look something like this;

<junit>
    <testcase>
      <testcaseelement class="package.Test1" />
      <testcaseelement class="package.Test2" />
      <testcaseelement class="anotherpackage.Test3" />
    </testcase>
</junit>

right now it looks like this
<junit target="package.Test1,package.Test2,anotherpackage.Test3"/>

I'm just trying to figure out how to support this structure in code.  My
first attempt (which unfortunately, I didn't preserve) threw a nested element
not supported error.  I did try to follow the classpath, Path example.

Kirk