jakarta-jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jmeter process still running though test ended in nonGUI mode
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 21:52:59 GMT
Does this always happen?

Have all the threads completed?
You can check this in the jmeter log file.

Might be worth updating to 2.3; there have been a lot of fixes since 2.2.

On 08/11/2007, sandeep dhingra <sandeep_zip@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am using jmeter2.2.The problem is even after my tests have ended the ps -ef | grep
jmeter shows jmeter process running so the next step in the automation doesn't takes place
 because it hangs there.Is there a way to avoid it