jakarta-jmeter-user mailing list archives

From mv2000 <mv2...@softhome.net>
Subject Modification Controller / URL Rewriting
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 11:56:20 GMT
Hi,

I checked out most of  the features of JMeter and all of them seem to work
as described in the documentation.

I tried the spidering example and it worked fine, but I am unable  to make
URL rewriting work. I always see a .* in the data file with FileReporter
with "Show submitted data", instead of the SESSIONID value.

The other problem is with the "modification controller", I set up a polling
form, but I am unable see JMeter trying out the various possibilities.

I am definitely missing something, can someone please send me a working
TestPlan_URLRewriting_example.jmx & a Modification_controller_example.jmx
file? Any other suggestions?

Thanks
Mohan