jakarta-jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contribution?
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2007 12:13:04 GMT
I've asked on the Maven list, and they say it is not appropriate for
them, as it is not a core plugin.

So that leaves JMeter and mojo.codehaus.org.

On balance I think Codehaus would probably be the best place for the plugin.
JMeter does not use Maven, so that expertise is lacking.
Also there are other plugins there that are likely to be useful for
testers that are already using Maven.

It may well be quicker to create an initial release; and subsequent
changes can be made independently of JMeter.

Would that suit you?

On 06/10/2007, Jan Riis <jri@lakeside.dk> wrote:
> Hi Thomasz
>
> The code is dual licensed open source already (CPL and LGPL). If the plugin
> is transfered, we will re-license it. The code for the plugin can be found
> here:
>
> http://svn.softwareborsen.dk/sosi/trunk/modules/maven-jmeter-report-plugin/
>
> It is *not* polished, documented etc. so there is still work to do.

[...]