jakarta-jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-jmeter Wiki] Update of "FutureReleases" by JMeterAdmin
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2007 17:43:51 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-jmeter Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JMeterAdmin:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/FutureReleases

      * Summariser can already output to console - that may be enough
   * Restructure HTTP Sampler / Settings GUI. bugzilla 41917. A big job, but is becoming necessary,
if we are adding more options to the HTTP Sampler
   * Add a "View only errors" setting in viewers.
+   * Log only errors currently suppresses both the log file (if provided) and the GUI display,
so I think the following is already possible. I don't think there is a need for a separate
checkbox, because one can always add a Simple Data Writer.
    * Currently, there is a "Log only errors", but I want to have it as a general setting
on each listener
    * This will allow a test plan where you can easily look into samples that fails, and get
statistics with or without errors (possibly exceptional cases)
     * a "View Results Tree" is set up to only view errors