jakarta-jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-jmeter Wiki] Update of "JMeterUsers" by SonamChauhan
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 00:07:04 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-jmeter Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by SonamChauhan:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/JMeterUsers

  ||Lufthansa Systems Indonesia||Indonesia||We use JMeter for performance testing. Currently
we use it for testing our Frequent Flyer Program application.||
  ||SharpMind||Germany||we use JMeter for load, functional and regression testing of client-server
applications||
  ||[http://www.talis.com Talis]||England||We are using it to performance test our new Talis
Engage system.||
- ||[http://www.ce.com.au Corporate Express Australia Ltd.]||Australia and NZ||Integration
and load testing of B2B and EAI integration systems.||
+ ||[http://www.ce.com.au Corporate Express Australia Ltd.]||Australia and NZ||Integration,
load and stress testing B2B and EAI integration systems.||