jakarta-jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikko Ohtamaa" <mikko.ohta...@ardites.com>
Subject RE: ConversionException during boot-up in non-GUI mode
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:36:55 GMT

> Or perhaps the test plan is invalid - does it work OK in GUI mode (using
the same installation of JMeter) ?

Yes. That was the odd part (forgot to mention). But after some digging I
found out that the test plan wasn't 100% valid and it was throwing some (non
fatal) exceptions in GUI mode too. Looks like the problem fixed itself
somehow (might have been resaving the test plan) and I cannot repeat the
problem anymore...

-Mikko

What command-line are you using to start JMeter?

S.
On 15/08/06, Mikko Ohtamaa <mikko.ohtamaa@ardites.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to start Jmeter 2.2 (also 2.1) in non-gui MODE for debugging.
>
> I am not sure what is wrong with the config when I get exceptions like
> these:
>
> Error in NonGUIDriver
> com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.ConversionException: version :
> version
> ---- Debugging information ----
> required-type       : org.apache.jmeter.save.ScriptWrapper
> cause-message       : version : version
> class               : org.apache.jmeter.save.ScriptWrapper
> message             : version : version
> line number         : 2
> path                : /org.apache.jmeter.save.ScriptWrapper/version
> cause-exception     :
> com.thoughtworks.xstream.alias.CannotResolveClassException
> ERROR   2006-08-15 16:59:44.594 [jmeter.J] ():
> com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.ConversionException: version :
> version
> ---- Debugging information ----
> required-type       : org.apache.jmeter.save.ScriptWrapper
> cause-message       : version : version
> class               : org.apache.jmeter.save.ScriptWrapper
> message             : version : version
> line number         : 2
> path                : /org.apache.jmeter.save.ScriptWrapper/version
> cause-exception     :
> com.thoughtworks.xstream.alias.CannotResolveClassException
> -------------------------------
>        at
> com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.TreeUnmarshaller.convertAnother(TreeUnma
> rshall
> er.java:45)
>        at
> com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.ReferenceByXPathUnmarshaller.convertAnot
> her(Re
> ferenceByXPathUnmarshaller.java:39)
>        at
> com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.TreeUnmarshaller.start(TreeUnmarshaller.
> java:9
> 9)
>        at
> com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.ReferenceByXPathMarshallingStrategy.unma
> rshal(
> ReferenceByXPathMarshallingStrategy.java:12)
>        at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.unmarshal(XStream.java:552)
>        at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.unmarshal(XStream.java:540)
>        at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.fromXML(XStream.java:490)
>        at
org.apache.jmeter.save.SaveService.loadTree(SaveService.java:332)