jakarta-jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikko Ohtamaa" <mikko.ohta...@ardites.com>
Subject RE: TableEditor is missing from rel-2-2 branch
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:33:14 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Sent: 15. elokuuta 2006 19:02
To: JMeter Developers List
Subject: Re: TableEditor is missing from rel-2-2 branch

> Where is TableEditor used in rel-2-2?

It's not used by Jmeter itself, it was used in some example of TestBean
development. I was doing some custom plug-in development and found the
component very useful. It could be made generally available for all, even
though Jmeter itself wouldn't be using it.

If you got TableEditor from SVN trunk, then I'm not surprised that there are
problems. The trunk is very out ot date, and I'm not sure that it is
complete.