jakarta-jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Anderson" <anto...@voicetechnology.com.br>
Subject SIP Extension
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 13:33:43 GMT
I am thinking in developing a SIP extension for JMeter, but i have read in
this discussion list a post (see below) made in april 2002, that another
person said that was developing a SIP extension, i would like to know, how
this extension is? it was developed? it was available?

Because I need a tool to test a SIP platform, and I think that JMeter is a
good choice, if this SIP extension does not exist I am thinking in
developing it.

Can anybody help me with this issues?

From "Ahmed Meddahi" <medd...@enic.fr>  Subject sip module  Date Wed, 17 Apr
2002 12:55:10 GMT

Hi,
we are developping a sip module for jmeter and we would like to
contribute and propose our
sip module which allows performance testing related to Session
Initiation Protocol
is it interesting for Apache jmeter community and how can contribute?
regards

MEDDAHI Ahmed
ENIC
Cit´┐Ż Scientifique