jakarta-jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SIP Extension
Date Sun, 20 Aug 2006 19:47:17 GMT
I took a look at the archive, and it seems there was no further
response to the e-mail. Don't know why - it was before I became
involved.

You could try e-mailing the original poster.

So long as the protocol is request-response (which it seems to be), it
should not be too difficult to create a suitable sampler.

If there is a Java SIP library, that would obviously help a lot.
You could create a prototype using the BeanShell sampler.
That may be sufficient, but a purpose-built GUI would be easier to use.
This could always be developed later, and the BeanShell code could be
re-used for the non-GUI part.

S.