jakarta-jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-jmeter Wiki] Update of "BuildingPlugInWithEclipse" by Mikko Ohtamaa
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 13:39:32 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-jmeter Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by Mikko Ohtamaa:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/BuildingPlugInWithEclipse

  }}}

  My head was already hurting so badly that I didn't want to debug the problem further. JMeter
logging code could have some clean-up work.
+
+ == Troubleshooting ==
+
+ If you get an NullPointerException about NOT_UNDEFINED property when creating your element
in GUI, the BeanInfo class of your component has a wrong filename.
+
+ If widget labels are not read from resouces file, your the properties file of your component
has a wrong filename

  [mailto:mikko@redinnovation.com Email me]