jakarta-jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-jmeter Wiki] Update of "BuildingPlugInWithEclipse" by Mikko Ohtamaa
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 12:04:59 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-jmeter Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by Mikko Ohtamaa:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/BuildingPlugInWithEclipse

  = Building JMeter plug-in with Eclipse =

- Targetted to Eclipse 3.1 and JMeter 2.1 trunk version. JMeter isn't designed to be edited
from Eclipse IDE, so some work has to be done before we get wheels running.
+ Targetted to Eclipse 3.1 and JMeter 2.1 trunk version. JMeter isn't designed to be edited
and build from Eclipse IDE (JMeter uses Ant build file and complex path/jar structure with
optional dependencies), so some work has to be done before we get wheels running.

  == Building JMeter from sources with Eclipse ==