jakarta-jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-jmeter Wiki] Update of "BuildingPlugInWithEclipse" by Mikko Ohtamaa
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 11:28:32 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-jmeter Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by Mikko Ohtamaa:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/BuildingPlugInWithEclipse

  === Faulty jorphan logging launcher ===

- I wasted 4 hours trying to get Jorphan logging to work. Jorphan overrides log4j normal configuration
mechanism, but does it badly, making log activation impossible.
+ I wasted 4 hours trying to get Jorphan logging to work. Jorphan overrides log4j normal configuration
mechanism, but does it badly, making usage of custom log4j settings impossible. Specifically
initializeLogging always overrides previous settings with its own default settings.

  1. There is one missing dependency which causes start-up failure with message Caused by:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/avalon/excalibur/i18n/ResourceManager if you try
to configure logger. Get the jar file from http://mirrors.bevc.net/apache/excalibur/excalibur-i18n/binaries/
and place it to lib/