jakarta-jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-jmeter Wiki] Update of "BuildingPlugInWithEclipse" by Mikko Ohtamaa
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 14:09:06 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-jmeter Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by Mikko Ohtamaa:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/BuildingPlugInWithEclipse

              * org/apache/jmeter/util/keystore/PKCS12KeyStore.java
     * Add libraries
              * All jar files under lib/ folder
+
     * To make logging to Eclipse console work, you need to comment out some code. Read more
notes about this below. Class is org.apacha.jmeter.jorphan.logging.LoggingManager

  {{{
@@ -60, +61 @@

  	}
  }}}
+
     * Now Eclipse should build JMeter without errors (stop icons in source tree)

  3. Set up your custom plug-in project
@@ -87, +89 @@

  }}}

+   * Create '''log4j.conf'''
+
  4. Setting up a JMeter launcher
     * Set working directory to bin/ in your project
     * Copy lib/ from jmeter-trunk to your plug-in project root

  5. Also, you might want to modify class
+

  == Notes ==

@@ -117, +122 @@

  	at org.apache.jmeter.NewDriver.main(NewDriver.java:161)
  }}}

- My head was already hurting so badly that I didn't want to debug the problem further.
+ My head was already hurting so badly that I didn't want to debug the problem further. The
JMeter logging code had several deprecated non-func histroric layers confusing poor debuggers.

+ ---- /!\ '''End of edit conflict''' ----
+