jakarta-jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Murphy" <stevenmur...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding To The Menu
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 13:52:22 GMT
Sorry I should have mentioned that I am launching JMeter inside NetBeans, I
thought that because of this I didn't need to put the class files into a jar
file until I wanted to run it outside of the IDE.   Is this wrong?  Should I
include these 2 classes in the ApacheJMeter_components.jar file?

I loading JMeter by executing the NewDriver classes and feeding it these
arguments
'-Dsun.rmi.dgc.client.gcInterval=600000
-Dsun.rmi.dgc.server.gcInterval=600000'.

In NetBeans I have mounted the following local directories containing the
source code
Jmeter\src\components (under here is where my new classes are)
Jmeter\src\core
Jmeter\src\functions
Jmeter\src\htmlparser

And I have mounted the following jar files
ApacheJMeter_jms.jar
ApacheJMeter_ftp.jar
ApacheJMeter_http.jar
ApacheJMeter_java.jar
ApacheJMeter_idbc.jar
ApacheJMeter_ldap.jar
ApacheJMeter_mail.jar
ApacheJMeter_monitors.jar
ApacheJMeter_tcp.jar
(and a load more Jar files which I'm not going to mention otherwise the list
would be huge :) )

Cheers
Steve Murphy