jakarta-jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Ehancement ideas]
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 15:24:25 GMT
Since JasperReports is LGPL, we can't really use it. I took a look
around and it looks like jcharts provides some good functionality.

http://jcharts.sourceforge.net/

I already started working on the GUI and framework part of it. Most of
the design tries to stay close to current JMeter design patterns and
conventions. I plan to check something into CVS HEAD at the end of the
week. Should I check it into the new Subversion instead?

peter