jakarta-jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Martijn Blankestijn <m.blankest...@hccnet.nl>
Subject Re: JMS sampler plan
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 13:42:29 GMT
Peter Lin wrote:

>http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/JMS_20Sampler
>
>I wrote up the plan I had in mind.
>

>peter

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your email. I have read the plan

I have been working on a JMS Sampler which supports 'fire and forget'
and 'request/reply' semantics for regulare queues, not for publish and
subscribe.  I think this can be complementary to your plans.

I have a problem with the default configuration mechanism. I have a
configuration screen with an initial context factory and a provider url.
In the jms screen i have an entry for these two fields also. What i do
not understand is what I have to do to let the sampler 'magically' use
the entries of the default configuration screen if the fields are not
filled in on the jms screen. I have been staring at the HTTP solution
but i can not determine how they have done it there.

thanks

Martijn