jakarta-jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bugs
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 16:10:00 GMT
I've just voted for 31503 - if we can't fix it, I suggest that we at
least update the documentation to say that the Cookie, Auth and Header
Managers don't work the same way as the default ones.

Also need to check what it says about config defaults - these are
intentionally cumulative, whereas CAH unintentionally defer to the
oldest manager (I think)!