jakarta-jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: merging 2.0 -> HEAD
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 13:44:57 GMT
On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 09:34:43 -0400, Michael Stover <mstover1@apache.org> wrote:
> I'm doing the merge now.  It's going to take a little while. Once I'm
> done, we should be able to do a release of 2.0.2 from the 2.0 branch.

I assume we hold off making any further changes for the time being.

BTW, which way are you merging?

==

I've set up some scripts so I can easilly do a build from either HEAD
or rel-2_0, and copy the results to the nightly dir (or elsewhere if
needed). Let me know if you want me to run these.

I've also made a list of the items that need to be done for a release.
I'll post that separately.

Sebastian