jakarta-jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From jakarta-jmeter-...@apache.org
Subject [Apache JMeter Wiki] New: EJB Sampler
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 03:03:08 GMT
   Date: 2004-10-05T20:03:08
   Editor: PeterLin <woolfel@gmail.com>
   Wiki: Apache JMeter Wiki
   Page: EJB Sampler

   no comment

New Page:

Here is my current thoughts for the EJB sampler. I haven't written EJB's in a long time, so
I am a bit rusty. Some of it may not make sense, but hopefully it will provide food for thought.

1. sampler to test statefull session
2. sampler to test stateless session

Both samplers will use EJBLocal and simulate the process of a request getting data from the
middle-tier. I haven't worked out the exact details yet, but I was thinking there should be
a ejbmanager, similar to authmanager. this way, the ejblocal is reused. Doing a context lookup
every single time is a bit silly, so keeping the ejblocal and reusing makes much more sense.

peter