jakarta-jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From wool...@apache.org
Subject cvs commit: jakarta-jmeter/xdocs/extending jmeter_tutorial.pdf jmeter_tutorial_mike.sxw
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2004 13:23:05 GMT
woolfel     2004/10/04 06:23:05

  Modified:    xdocs/extending jmeter_tutorial_mike.sxw
  Added:       xdocs/extending jmeter_tutorial.pdf
  Log:
  I've added a section on ANT build tasks to the tutorial. I also created
  a PDF file for those who want to take a look a the progress of the
  tutorial and don't have OpenOffice installed.

  peter

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.4       +61 -59    jakarta-jmeter/xdocs/extending/jmeter_tutorial_mike.sxw

  	<<Binary file>>

  1.1                  jakarta-jmeter/xdocs/extending/jmeter_tutorial.pdf

  	<<Binary file>>